In an effort to minimize the spread of this infection, please refrain from attending sangha if you have:
- flu symptoms (Fever, cough, and difficulty breathing)
- been in contact with anyone diagnosed with coronavirus
- traveled to a country or places impacted by the virus in the past 14 days. (including but not limited to China, Iran, Italy, S. Korea, etc.)
- Use of alcohol hand rub on entering the meeting room either from outside or from the bathroom
- Seating: Refrain from using mats and cushions unless your own. Use chairs provided by church. Cover the upholstered part of chairs with something disposable like paper towel or bring a cover of your own. Wipe down chairs before and after meetings with alcohol spray and paper towels.
- Refrain from handshaking. Try elbow or foot bump instead! (Also avoid touching your face)